How do we support our artists?
The artists get a direct cut of every tattoo we sell. And we are very proud and happy to work with them. For more information, check the Artists page.
Shall I send my design suggestions to you?
You can send us your suggestions or submissions for new artists at: email@example.com
I own a store and I would love to sell your tattyoos, what shall I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about wholesale terms and quantity discounts. Let us know your name or company name, the desired number of products, your country, contacts and additional requests, if any. Information will be then issued to your e-mail.
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered...wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos last usually 5-8 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
How do I remove my tattyoo?
Simply soak tattoo with baby oil, nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
How long do they last?
Tattyoo temporary tattoos typically last at least 5-8 days on a area like ankles and wrists or where you don't sweat much or it wont get rubbed off by your clothing or shoes. This depends on how and where applied and usage. If you put a Tattoo on hands it will only last for 1 day. Do not use Tattyoos on skin if you applied sun creams! It won't work.
Are tattyoos safe for children?
Yes. Temporary tattoos we are safe and non-toxic with FDA certified colorants. Every tattoo meets all international regulatory requirements. Our products meet safety standards for cosmetic and toy products. You can easily remove the tattoo with baby oil, nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.
Warning: tattoos on this site are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years. Small parts may cause a choking hazard.
Are temporary tattoos safe?
Safety is very important to us. Our tattoos are printed in the US and we only deliver the highest quality temporary tattoos in the world. The temporary tattoos you purchase are completely safe, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Our manufacturer uses only FDA certified colorants and time-proven manufacturing techniques to ensure our products meet or exceed all applicable U.S. and international regulatory requirements.
Do you still have questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com. We'll get back to you shortly.